Colloides Scope of work
Colloide were tasked with the detailed design and production of drawings, data and calculations, supply and manufacture, delivery to site, offloading and installation of items which included:
- 5 No. DAF De-sludge Scraper assemblies. 9m wide rectangular concrete tank.
- Associated Electrical Works
- Factory Inspection
- All testing, dry and wet commission of the new DAF De-sludge Scraper Assemblies.
- First fill of all required oils, fuels, chemicals, reagents etc.
- Provision of Operating and Maintenance Manuals.
- Provision of training to the Contractor and the Clients Operators and Maintenance Technicians.
The DAF Plant design had to be suitable for either continuous de-sludging or intermittent de-sludging of the plant.
Invercannie WTW Key Participant: Scottish Water, ESD Joint Venture, Colloide Engineering Systems, Joseph Gallagher, Breedons, Careys, Ross-shire Engineering, ICS, Dustacco, SEEPEX UK Ltd, Goodwin Tanks, Statiflo, AJ Engineering, Technocover.